Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Superbowl Half- Time show(music)

This past Sunday, I was at home watching the Superbowl, like many other Americans. I always look forward to the half time show and what it has in store. I'm not a huge fan of Katy Perry, this years main music performer for the Superbowl. Although, I do like some of her songs.  The setup of the performance was over the top. She first appeared on the stage riding a robot tiger to sing her hit song "Roar" Then her next song was" Dark Horse" .. She moved on to the floor with many back up dancers and put on a rather energetic performance.

The second performer, Lenny Kravitz appears after the second song is over. He starts singing the opening line of "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry. This was the only part of his performance, which made me feel disappointed. He didn't even have a chance to do any of his own music and they should have given him a chance to do so.

After Katy was finished with her songs, a surprise appearance from rapper Missy Elliott, which seemed to steal the whole half time show! She performed a melody of her old hits with Katy Perry. This was my favorite part of the performance, I forgot how much I loved those songs. They were first released when I was a lot younger. Missy was a pleasant surprise at this years Superbowl, I wasn't expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment