Thursday, February 19, 2015

Kid Rock Lowers ticket Prices to $20 for upcoming tour

For Kids Rocks upcoming tour with the band Foreigner he sets his ticket prices to only $20 dollars for his "Best night Ever.' tour. This is shocking considering how much concert prices have skyrocketed dramatically over the years. I remember when I was looking at tickets for The Rolling Stones, since im a pretty huge fan of classic rock. They were $600 each! I about fell off my chair! There is no way they need to be that expensive and this was for average seats, no VIP or anything. When I went to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers it was $60 which was far more reasonable than the Stones. Musicians who charge a rediculous amount for tickets obviously don't care about their fans in my opinion. A lot of fans would love to see their favorite band and it would make them so greatful to see them. I know a lot of people don't have $600 per ticket. I believe concert tickets need to be affordable and everyone deserves to have a good time.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many concerts I'd love to go see. Tickets are just way to expensive. There is other more important things that need to be bought than a concert ticket. I agree with the fact that it feels the people who sell their tickets at higher prices don't care as much about their fans. It makes me feel they don't really think about us even though we are the reason they are where they are now.

    ReplyDelete