Sunday, April 26, 2015

Summer Concert tours 2015!

I love going to concert in the summertime the most, I prefer to be at outside venues like ballpark. My friend Maddeigh called me last August before I started school and asked if I wanted to go to Fifth Third Ballpark to see the Goo Goo Dolls,Daughtry, and The plain White T's in concert, I was a fan of an album of two from each band and was happy to go. We just had general admission seats but it was a great concert and loved every moment. This Summer there are a lot of hot concerts. One of the top ones is the Rolling Stones at Comerica Park in Detroit. I personally checked the price for these tickets at the were far too much for decent seats at least (260 dollars per ticket) Fredrick Meijer Gardens just released there summer concert list which you can view from the bottom of this post) Artists Range from the Steve Miller Band to Christina Perri. Are you ready for all of this summer fun? I sure am. Spending time with friends, the energy of the music and the concert ts are something I really look forward to!(Im going to see Aerosmith with my friend Summer in August and I cannot wait!)


http://www.meijergardens.org/calendar/category/concerts/P10/


No comments:

Post a Comment