Sunday, April 19, 2015

Record Store Day!:)

This Saturday is known as Record Store day. Studies show that this day actually draws a youmger crowed, its not just for the nostalgia of older people. Most people would think not any young adults would own not own records, just Ipods. A UK study confirmed that 14% of 18-24 year olds had purchased vinyl compared to 5% of 35 to 50 year olds.
The top consumer to buy records is 25 to 25 year olds at 26%..
I personally think vinyl records are great even though I own very few. I also think its cool how they put modern albums on vinyl. For example,I own Justin Timberlake 20/20 on a vinyl that I found at Target, of all places. Vinyl can last a long time, if you take good care of it. My uncle has a few shelves full at his house that still work.

No comments:

Post a Comment