Friday, May 8, 2015

What is the best music app?

When I got my first ipod, I noticed that there were many music apps for free.  At first, I had Pandora. I really liked it at first. You could make a station by song, artist,album and genre. Eventually, Pandora got annoying an kept playing the same old songs over and over. Then I found another music App, 8 tracks. This app featured playlists created by people themselves, typically with a certain topic or theme. I found this to be very interesting. For example, some playlists featured movie soundtracks and tv soundtracks, feautued a certain decade, or had specific themes such as "love, rainy day, or dance party. I really liked these apps, then I got picky about what playlists I  liked. I still use this app but I haven't used it in a while.  My current music app that I an using is spotify. I really liked this app because you can choose playlists created by others, but you can create your own as well from a very broad music library. I feel like they should have more playlists because I see a lot of the same ones. I got a deal for $1.00 you can get 3 months of unlimited listening which I really enjoyed. I now just have the free one and it is very irritating. I almost tempted to pay the 10 dollars a month because the ads are so annoying. They play the same add over and over and they can be very awkward. What is your favorite music app? Any comments on the ones I mentioned?

No comments:

Post a Comment