Friday, March 20, 2015

The Festival of the Arts

This weekend I got to perform at the Festival of the arts with my choir. It was at in our high school in the small gym. I am in Mrs. Millers's 6th hr concert choir. We performed with the honors choir for two songs. Our first song was " Dream a little Dream of Me." We did very well on this song. Our blend was perfect and we nailed our crescendo in a certain part of the song. The next piece was a compilation for the Phantom The Opera, lasting 11 minutes.(Much longer than our original songs) We started out with great intensity and went thought the song like it was nothing. Then the concert choir was off stage,
I stood outside to watch some of the Honors choir performance, they sounded beautiful as always. I then talked to some friends and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment